Intellectual Property Rights Notice
The LawAssistance website (Website) is provided to you by Epoq Legal Ltd (ELL), registered in England and Wales, company number 3707955, whose registered office is at Unit 2, Imperial Place, Maxwell Road, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 1JN. ELL is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA number 645296).
Reference to our, us and we on the Website is a reference to ELL.
By using the Website, you indicate that you accept the Conditions and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to the Conditions, please refrain from using the Website. Acceptance of the Conditions creates a contract between you and us.
Ownership and control of copyright and intellectual property rights
Content means all document templates, information guides and documents, materials and content, including designs, editorial, text, graphics, audio-visual materials, multimedia elements, photographs, videos, music, sound recordings, reports, software, information, formulae, patterns, data and any other work.
Content accessed or available through the Website may be owned by parties other than you or us (Third-Party Content), and may be protected by applicable copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. Nothing in your use of the Website or in the Conditions grants you any right, title or interest in or to this Third-Party Content except for the limited right to use the Website and the services available on it as set out in the Conditions.
- EPOQ, LAWASSISTANCE and RAPIDOCS and their associated logos are either registered trade marks or other trade marks, service marks or trade dress of our parent company, Epoq Group Ltd (Company number 4265146), whose registered office is at Unit 2, Imperial Place, Maxwell Road, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 1JN.
- Rapidocs software and (except as stated below) document templates and the Law Guide are copyright Epoq Group Ltd.
- Some of the Law Guide and document templates offered on the Website include public sector information reproduced under license from various third-party providers.
Except where expressly stated otherwise, all right, title and interest in and to the Website and all Content, source code, processes, designs, technologies, URLs, domain names, marks and logos forming any part of this Website (Our Content) is fully vested in us, our licensors or our suppliers and are protected by applicable copyrights, trade marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree that Our Content is licensed subject to the terms of the Conditions, including the disclaimers and limitations of liability herein. Nothing in your use of the Website or in the Conditions grants you any right, title or interest in or to Our Content except the limited right to use the Website as set out in the Conditions.
Your use of Our Content
We grant you permission to view, download, copy and print any of Our Content solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use provided that any copyright and trade mark notices appearing on such Content are not altered or removed; such Content is not used on any other website and such Content is not modified in any way. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of the Conditions. On any such termination, you agree to immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Content.
Subject to that, unless otherwise expressly authorised by us in writing, you agree not to:
- deep link, rent, lease, loan, share, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right or interest in Our Content;
- distribute, redistribute, create a derivative work of, decompile, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, of Our Content, to the maximum extent that such prohibition is permitted by applicable law;
- copy, reproduce, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, recording or otherwise, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way, Our Content or any other part of the Website for any purpose whatsoever in breach of the Conditions;
- use any data mining, robots or similar extraction methods in relation to Our Content;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on or in Our Content, or
- allow any other person or entity to engage in any of the foregoing.
The reproduction of all trade marks, both registered and unregistered is strictly prohibited.
Any application in relation to the licensing of Our Content should be addressed to us at email@example.com.
We shall have no responsibility for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from downloading any of Our Content.
Updated 2nd April 2019