How it works
Law Assistance, the one-stop-shop for all of your legal needs and advice.
The concept is simple - and, we hope you'll agree we couldn't have made this any easier, more convenient or better value.
- You get access to free information through our easy to understand law guide
- You can draft any document without even registering using our 'Try for free' feature
- You don't need any prior knowledge of the law or legal document drafting in order to produce the legal document or contract of your choosing
- All you need is a PC with a web connection, a printer and a credit or debit card. What could be easier?
Step by step
- Select the service you need
- Securely draft your document online at a time convenient for you by answering our straightforward questionnaire, and watch as the first draft of your document appears
- If you find any of the questions slightly challenging, use the on-screen advice to help you answer them in the most suitable way
- When you're happy to proceed, pay a fixed fee for the service (there's absolutely no hidden charges)
- Save your document online and then, when you're ready, download it for printing and signing
Want to know more?
For more information please see our comprehensive FAQs which detail every aspect of Law Assistance.