Legal information and documents to help you through the building life cycle, from setting up the initial contracts through to dealing with any complaints during or after a building project has been completed.
- Small-scale building contract
- Request an estimate or quotation from a builder
Buying & selling
Legal information and documents to help you deal with any complications arising from either buying or selling things, be it pets, motor vehicles or other general items.
- Agreement for the sale of a motor vehicle
- Sale of goods contract
Complaints & disputes
Helping you deal with complaints and disputes resulting when something goes wrong with a supplier, be it a neighbour, restaurant, utility supplier, bank or even a solicitor.
- Complaint about a noisy neighbour
- Letter offering payment and settling claims
- Request a refund for goods not delivered on time
Getting divorced is never an easy decision, but once you've reached that decision, we can help to navigate you through the maze of complicated divorce forms in a transparent and cost-effective way.
- Divorce for married couples
- Dissolution 'divorce' for civil partners
Identity theft & credit improvement
If you have been a victim of identity theft we can help you correct bad data on your statutory credit reports and help you better protect your identity in future.
- Credit rating repair
- Information request after rejection of credit application
- Request for credit files
This page provides you with information and documents to help landlords manage their properties for the full letting lifecycle, from an initial rental agreement through to termination of tenancy and repossession.
- Residential and assured shorthold tenancy agreement
- Agreement for a landlord to share house/flat
- Landlord's demand for rent
This part of the site provides legal information and documents to help you throughout your motoring life - from purchasing a motor vehicle, dealing with substandard maintenance work, challenging a parking fine to ultimately reselling a motor vehicle.
- Agreement for the sale of a motor vehicle
- Plea of mitigation in response to a speeding summons
- Complaint about damage to vehicle during service and repair work
Legal information and documents relating to personal finance - everything from unfair bank charges and credit issues to dealing with debtors and repayment of debts.
- Personal loan agreement
- Income and expenditure statement
Powers of attorney
Powers of attorney allow you to arrange in advance for trusted people to manage your affairs should you become unable to do so.
- Lasting power of attorney - Property and financial affairs
- Lasting power of attorney - Health and welfare
- General power of attorney
Prenuptials & living together
When planning a marriage or partnership, it's difficult to discuss or even think about the possibility that things might not work out. But should the worst happen, our prenuptial and cohabitation agreements can save you and your spouse/partner a great deal of confrontation and heartache.
- Cohabitation agreement
- Prenuptial/Pre-civil partnership agreement
- Change of name deed
Probate & confirmation
Legal information and documents relating to dealing with a person's property and financial affairs after their death, including obtaining probate (or, in Scotland, confirmation), managing the deceased's estate and inheritance tax implications.
- PA 1 - Probate application form
- Beneficiary receipt
- Renunciation of administration
If you have not written a Will yet, consider writing one today, as without it, the state may decide how your belongings are distributed.
- Mirror Wills for married couples or civil partners
- Comprehensive Will for an unmarried person
- Letter of wishes
This part of the site provides legal information and documents to help you throughout your working life, including your rights as an employee, writing your CV and dealing with workplace disputes.
- Maternity leave letter
- Grievance letter to employer
- Application for flexible working
See how much you could save. Try our services for free.
We offer dynamic legal templates drafted by expert lawyers and barristers. Simply browse through the pull down menu to view all of our services and to access our free law guide.
Remember, with all Law Assistance services you can start for free, allowing you to create your legal document free of charge and save it for later.